This project is read-only.

How to use ras api and how to install ras dll

Sep 11, 2009 at 8:35 AM

HI please help , i need to create a dialer ( Just like a new dial up connection in pc through programming ) and there properties also would be set up throw programming

Please help me out , i m just new to .net framework . I try to use ras api but not able to get how to use it

Sep 11, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Watch the Youtube video I have linked on the home page. Just change CreateVpnEntry to CreateDialUpEntry when you see it being used. You can also check out the examples included in the SDK.

Keep in mind, this project explicitly stated you need an intermediate skill level with .NET to use the project.

Sep 11, 2009 at 6:21 PM

Thanks for your reply , home page i havent find any video yet, can u please give me the url of that and also i m trying to create a dial up connection throw ras , is this posible means

My problem is I want to connect to internet throw cellphone , so for that i need to create a dial up connection , i just want that throw vb.net program , i can create a new dial up connection and fix some parmeter like which no to dial and then dial a connection

Is that posible throw ras?

Sep 11, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Try your idea with Windows network connections, if it works there it will work with this project.