List all phone book entries

Jun 4, 2009 at 4:27 AM

Is there a way to get all entries in a phonebook? I tried but all it returned was guid and encrypted information. I would like to list all connections to my users.

Thanks,
Jim

Coordinator
Jun 4, 2009 at 4:45 AM

Well, there's actually 2 phone books in use by Windows when you look at the Network Connections window. The one for the current user, and another in the all user's profile.

RasPhoneBook pbk = new RasPhoneBook();
pbk.Open();
foreach (RasEntry entry in pbk.Entries)
{
}

The Open method determines which phone book the instance is working with.

Jun 4, 2009 at 4:51 AM

Thank you that was what I needed!

Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 10:46 PM
To: jimseiwert@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: List all phone book entries [DotRas:58397]

Well, there's actually 2 phone books in use by Windows when you look at the Network Connections window. The one for the current user, and another in the all user's profile.

RasPhoneBook pbk = new RasPhoneBook();
pbk.Open();
foreach (RasEntry entry in pbk.Entries)
{
}

The Open method determines which phone book the instance is working with.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (DotRas@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email DotRas@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.52/2152 - Release Date: 06/03/09 05:53:00