This project is read-only.

Pre v1.2 Binaries?

Dec 24, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Hi Jeff,

Could you please post the binaries of the latest source code on the website? You have made a couple of critical updates since 1.1 that I would like to include in my project.

I'll try to compile your source code using StyleCop later on today :) I'm just stuck with a poor Internet connection at the moment since I'm at a beach house, where I can't download big SDK files to compile source code...

I would understand if you would rather want to wait till you have all the issues fixed for 1.2 and then release 1.2, instead of releasing something earlier though. I also find it difficult to get time for my pet project that quite a few people actually depend on.

Kind regards
Chris

Dec 26, 2009 at 3:05 AM

The next release is no where near completion yet, I still have a lot of work to do to get Windows 7 supported. If you want what's currently in source control, it's not hard to download it and compile it yourself.

If you want to know as soon as 1.2 gets released, just have to follow the project on Twitter as shown on the home page.

Jan 2, 2010 at 9:52 PM

OK, thanks for the info.

It was very straight forward to compile it and it worked nicely with the following bug being fixed ( http://dotras.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/49473 ) for Win7 users.