This project is read-only.

WinXP version

Mar 31, 2012 at 4:39 AM

Hi, I really need the windows xp version of the dll of the last build but I don't have windows XP, is there any way I can build one? Or if someone can build it for me it will be very nice!

Mar 31, 2012 at 3:46 PM

You don't need Windows XP to build the assembly, I use Windows 7 when I build the project and it can output all assemblies.

For more information on compiling the project, see: http://dotras.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Compilation%20Instructions&referringTitle=Documentation

Mar 31, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Hi, I tried this howto for build the project, but when I run make.cmd I got error saying VBoxManage could not find a registered machine named WIN2K. I was thinking I need a virtual box of each windows for get the dll ... is there any change I need to make on the build.proj?

Apr 1, 2012 at 5:22 AM

I use that same make.cmd to build releases, so obviously there are some things it wants that you won't have. The places where that might be a problem I've made options for the command line you can switch on to skip.

Those Oracle VirtualBox instances are only there for the integration unit tests, all you need to do is supply the /skiptests switch to the command line to skip them. For the other options available, use the /? switch or check the above link.

Apr 1, 2012 at 5:26 AM
Edited Apr 1, 2012 at 5:27 AM

/skiptests did it... maybe it should be a good idea to add this cmd line to the documentation :)

thank you